Featuring Nuvali

Have you been to Sta. Rosa, Laguna lately? It was back in 1995 when I first went there as a salesman of Marty Machinery, a company owned and managed by my father. I was tasked to sell electro-mechanical equipments to the companies which are located inside Laguna Technopark compound. The sale includes delivery on site and installation and this prompted my frequent visit to the area. Back then, the main road we now call Tagaytay-Sta. Rosa road was dusty during summer and muddy during rainy season. I still remember our old reliable Toyota Hi-lux pick up traversing that often slippery when muddy road. Much more with the heavy equipments at the back. For lunch, we often eat at a house that was turned into a "carinderia" with nipa huts as your place for eating. Their specialty was the heart-tightening, vein-clogging bulalo. Wow! Ang sarap! As for the traffic, there was not much unlike today. This is just a little of how I remember Sta. Rosa then.

Luckily, I was again brought to the area in 2009 when I joined Ayala Land as an accredited broker. After 14 years, a lot has changed. It has transformed to a place where, I felt, I wanted to live in. I never knew it would grow (and still growing) to a level where people from all walks of life would also like to live in. I'm fond of riding my mountain bike and whenever you are at the top, I get to notice the smog floating on top of Metro Manila. Whew! Can you just imagine how much of that we inhale? And this one of the many reasons why I fell in love with NUVALI.

This is a 1,700 hectare development of Ayala Land and it is envisioned to be the country's first eco-community development in the Philippines. It integrates a mix of land uses which is built to support and sustain itself today and in the future. Future residents would have the opportunity to have a balance between work and leisure, providing them with the infrastructure and leisure areas such as BPO campus, commercial and retail center, wide open spaces, ravine parks and a multi-functional lake among others.

NUVALI will redefine urban living by hinging itself upon sustainability to distinguish itself from cities as we know it, of highly dense urban centers. This means that NUVALI will contain the elements that bring forth economic prosperity, while keeping check of social needs to foster true community building, all in an ecologically sound environment.

Ayala Land believes that only in striking this balance will it assure the value appreciation of NUVALI for generations to come. This is the same long-term outlook in large scale developments that enabled the company to shape the Makati Central Business District, Ayala Alabang and Madrigal Business Park, Cebu Business Park, and Bonifacio Global City. With this vision of sustainability, Ayala Land finds assurance in its plans for NUVALI as the up and coming metropolis.

Again, have you visited Sta. Rosa, Laguna lately? I invite you to make a trip to this area and see the growth that you may be looking for in a place. Are you the outdoors type of a person or do you want your children to be one? I am and I do. I want to ride my bike under tree-lined bike lanes and to different parks and trails in the area. More importantly, I would love to do it with my family.

For inquiries, please email decodomorealty@gmail.com or text (SMS) David at +639209230525.




Tuesday, June 1, 2010

House and Lot For Sale: Concepcion Uno, Marikina





Two Storey Concrete Residential Building
Built 2002
260 sqm Land Area
170 sqm Floor Area
3 Bedrooms
3 Toilet & Baths
1 Maids’ Room
1 Office Space
1 Family Room
Utility Area
220 Gallon Stainless Steel Water Tank
60 Gallon Diaphragm Pressure Tank
Steel Trusses
Colored Long Spans with Insulation for Roof
1 Split Type Airconditioner
1 Window Type Airconditioner
3 Car Garage
80 sqm Garden





Price: P4,950,000.00
Location: Concepcion Uno, Marikina City

If you have any questions regarding your property, please do not hesitate to contact us at 664-6595.
Bookmark and Share
H5R3DHXWT65H

1 comment: